Wednesday 14 December 2011

Mistakes & Progress.

Sometimes I get carried away with myself and make mistakes, Its just a lack of careful thinking, I reckon we all do it at times, this time it was me.......I decided to make my blanket a bit more interesting I would add small granny squares to the outside of the blanket followed by a border, I calculated I would need 24 squares in total of three rounds each.......they took forever!!!!!!


After I had made them i decided to join them to the original pattern by doing another round of the granny square pattern I originally started off doing.........still with me??

















Well that was a bad idea I don't know why I thought it would work, but I thought I had to leave a space between the square's and well anyway it wasn't going to work...grrr :( i had to unravel the lot and think of something else!

PROGRESS :)



After watching Bethintx1's tutorial below I managed to join all my squares using a single crochet! I'm made up with my progress this week, now just to wait for some more wool to arrive to finish of the edges :)

No comments:

Post a Comment